Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm coming.



Okay I admit it I have a 13 year old boy living inside of me. I seen this slide and just could not stop giggling. Sometimes I wonder just who designs these things and wonder if it is on purpose. I can picture them as a bunch of 30-something virgins who could not not get laid at hooker-con. I see them snickering away just like I did, getting off on the whole dirty aspect of such an innocent child's play thing. (Then again part of me would like to get a whole lot of vanilla pudding and well you get the picture ;-) )

2 comments:

Hecticmom Undone said...

*laugh* *laugh* *laugh* That's all I can say. I'm am avid subscriber and not an avid poster, but I love your posts on here. This one's comments are exceptionally funny. Thanks for the giggle!

Jennifer said...

the year: 2035

the place: high school health class

"and that kids... is how babies are born.... "

lol!!!

who does the designing on these thigns??? seriously?!