Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I got a VD!!



And you can have one too, well that and number of other ailments.
Giant Microbes

Yes gone are the days of stuffed bears, puppies, and bunnies. Nothing says I love you like giving the one you love the Clap.

According to their site~ We make stuffed animals that look like tiny microbes—only a million times actual size! Now available: The Common Cold, The Flu, Sore Throat, Stomach Ache, Cough, Ear Ache, Bad Breath, Kissing Disease, Athlete's Foot, Ulcer, Martian Life, Beer & Bread, Black Death, Ebola, Flesh Eating, Sleeping Sickness, Dust Mite, Bed Bug, and Bookworm (and in our Professional line: H.I.V. and Hepatitis).

Each 5-to-7 inch doll is accompanied by an image of the real microbe it represents, as well as information about the microbe.

They make great learning tools for parents and educators, as well as amusing gifts for anyone with a sense of humor!
* * * *
What a clever way to let your latest lay know that now they too may have herpes. Sure beats the old, "umm by the way there is something you should know", speech. How could they be mad at you once you hand them that cute little critter?

So this Valentines Day forget the roses or jewelry because nothing says I love you babe like Chlamydia does.

5 comments:

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

I SO got sucked in on that one. I thought you were just brave to announce a predicament to the world! They ought to sell those at doctors' offices!

Hecticmom Undone said...

HAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAH!!! Wiping the tears from my eyes... "What a clever way to let your latest lay know that now they too may have herpes." OMG!!! LOLOLOLOOLOL....

Funny funny post! I've been reading you every day since finding you through blog 365. I completely enjoy your posts! This one though - one of the best.ones.ever.

Neen said...

I am blushing here, I really am. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

XD This is brilliant. I got given the flesh-eating bacteria a few years back for my birthday (it comes with its own knife and fork too) - I wasn't sure how to respond!

The Invisible Mo said...

I thought these were pretty hilarious. Maybe I will just have to order some athlete's foot for my son. It might help him to remember to buy Tinactin! haha.